– To try to go to bed and wake up always at the same time. Our biologic watch will appreciate it and the body will wake up less tired.
– Our organism links sleeping periods with darkness and wakes up with day light. That is why it is good for us to have natural light during the day. The room must stay in the dark while we sleep.
– Moderated physical exercise helps getting rid of stress and getting a better rest. It should never be done 2 hours before going to bed.
– It is not true that a cold room helps getting a good sleep. The room temperature must be around 18 and 22 degrees Celsius. And the room must be ventilated.
– The room must be used to sleep. It is not recommended to do another kind of activities in it, like working.
– It is recommended to sleep around 7 hours and a half. There are people who need more and others who have enough with 6.
– Intense noise even if it does not wakes us up, don’t allow us to get to a deep sleep, which makes us wake up with the sensation that we have not slept.
– Hunger and caffeine make it harder. Alcohol fragments sleep, this means that even though it does not decrease the sleeping hours, it does decrease the sleeping quality.
– Sleeping medicines should only be taken occasionally. It is the only way they are good.